Carrot Beet Cupcakes (gluten-free)

April 23, 2014

carrot beet cupcakes buffet3

Yes, I know…it’s been awhile.  You can thank Judy at Savoring Today for this special treat in reaching out to me to guest post.  I was both flattered and grateful to be contacted by Judy, presenting me an opportunity to pick myself back up and help a friend while she is going through her surgery, resting and healing.

The timing could not have been any better as I have finally accepted the perfect job.  Yep, I’m excited to be once again, a working gal, grateful for Monday mornings!   It took a good six months, not always feeling positive, but hanging on with faith and hope.   It is said we learn and grow through our trials; I can attest to that for sure.  Spring begins my new year, renewal of self, gratitude and blessings.  This Easter was a very special holiday for my family and I wish you all had a blessed Easter.

You can read more about these cupcakes and find the recipe at Savoring Today!

1. April 23, 2014 4:13 am

Great guest post and congratulations on your new job! Love carrot cake so I know I would love your little gluten free muffins.

• April 23, 2014 10:53 am

Thank you! I truly appreciate Judy’s offer to guest post, it was a first for me!

2. April 23, 2014 8:07 am

So good to see you posting here. Carrot cake is a favorite and these cupcakes look delicious.

• April 23, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks Jovina, I’ve been so out of the loop but miss you all so much!

3. David permalink
    April 23, 2014 11:24 am

Nice to “see you” Linda. Congratulations on the new job!

4. April 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Congrats on the new job Linda! I’m so happy that things are clicking into place. And I couldn’t agree more – we do learn so much through our challenges. I bet you’ll even find ways to be grateful for it. :)

• April 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Thank you Kristy. It’s been a challenging year ++ for sure! It’s so much easier to look back and see the reality but so hard to deal with when you’re actually going through it! But, yes, so much to be grateful for!

5. April 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome back! The cupcakes look gorgeous and so beautifully decorated for Easter with the pastel colours. Congratulations on getting a job! I’m so glad you’re entering a new phase in your life and I’m hoping it’s all up and up from here xx

6. April 24, 2014 3:31 am

Congratulations Linda and well dne for hanging on in there! Hope the job is all you hope for :) Beautiful cakes and love the way they look!

7. April 24, 2014 8:34 am

Linda, that is the BEST news! What a treat to have your guest post at Savoring Today and be able to rejoice with you over your new job! Smiling big over here. :D

• April 24, 2014 11:13 am

Thank you Judy for thinking of me. I appreciate all the support I’ve received and am truly grateful to help others out. You are always in my prayers!!

8. April 24, 2014 12:36 pm

I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE NEW JOB! :) That’s fantastic. I know this has been a rough few months but you are such a strong and positive woman, I had no doubt would end up on top.

This carrot cupcake recipe looks AMAZING! We are GF at our house and i frequently use coconut sugar in place of processed sugars so this is soooooo up our alley. And I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, if it’s a Linda recipe, then it is as good as gold. :) Take care sweetie!

9. May 1, 2014 10:46 am

Beautiful cupcakes – hope you had a wonderful Easter and such great news about the new job!

10. May 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Congrats on the new job! And these cupcakes look great. I still haven’t experimented with gluten free baking, but i really need to give it a try…

11. May 28, 2014 8:24 am

wow – have never tried beets in cakes – bet it tastes amazing.

12. September 14, 2014 9:21 am

Congratulations on the new job! These cupcakes are a terrific way to celebrate this wonderful milestone and help a good friend at the same time.